LANSON-BCC is a group built around seven Houses that produce Champagne wines, created and led by Champagne families. The Group unites together outstanding Houses, renowned for their unique wines and benefiting from the effective fit between their customer segments. The blend of ancestral know-how and leading-edge technical capabilities, creative independence and rational synergies enables each one of its Houses to develop its performances, ensuring the LANSON-BCC Group’s sustainability.
- Champagne Lanson (Reims), the prestigious international brand which is launching its new prestigious “Clos Lanson” cuvee this year.
- Champagne Chanoine Frères (Reims), wines intended primarily for the European mass retail market (Chanoine brand), reputed above all for its famous Tsarine Cuvee.
- Champagne Boizel (Epernay), French mail-order market leader, with wines distributed in the traditional sector for international markets.
- Maison Burtin (Epernay), a European mass retail supplier and owner of the Besserat de Bellefon brand, distributed through traditional networks (restaurants, wine stores).
- Champagne De Venoge (Epernay), sold on selective retail markets, notably with its Louis XV grande cuvee.
- Champagne Philipponnat (Mareuil sur Aÿ), which owns the prestigious Clos des Goisses, with wines also available on selective retail markets as well as in leading restaurants.
- Champagne Alexandre Bonnet (Les Riceys), owner of a vast vineyard and with wine sold in traditional sectors.
A presence on all distribution channels
Each one of the Houses is specialized in its market.
They are not competing against one another, since they cover different price segments or distribution channels. In light of its experience on all the distribution channels, the Group is in a position to optimize the multi-channel strategy implemented for the cross-sector brand Lanson.