Questions and answers
When will the next general meeting be held?
Would you like to obtain a copy of an annual report?
General meetings are convened by the Board of Directors.
At least 30 days before the date of the general meeting, LANSON-BCC publishes a notice for its meeting in the French official gazette (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires, BALO) in order to notify its shareholders that a meeting is scheduled to take place.
The agenda and resolutions are specified at the same time as the date, time and place, at least 15 days before the meeting date, with a notice announcing the general meeting published in the official gazette as well as in the economic and financial press.
Other means are also available for keeping you informed about the organization of a meeting:
- The press releases published by LANSON-BCC in the economic and financial press, providing early notification of meeting times and dates as well as all the information needed for you to obtain your admission pack,
- The company's Internet site: www.lanson-bcc.com
- The French security regulator's (AMF) Internet site: www.amf-france.org
- The French official gazette’s (BALO) Internet site: http://balo.journal-officiel.gouv.fr/
Dividends and tax:
Dividends represent the share in company profits paid out to each shareholder in proportion to the number of shares owned, representing remuneration for the capital invested by shareholders. The actual amount of the dividend is submitted for approval to the general meeting, which reviews and ratifies the financial statements for the year ended.
To be entitled to a dividend, it is simpler necessary to own shares on the day before the payment date, the “ex-date”.
Since January 1st, 2005, in the same way as all French shares, dividends paid out by LANSON-BCC have no longer been entitled to the avoir fiscal tax credit.
However, in return, shareholders are entitled to:
- A 40% allowance for all income received outside of share-based savings schemes,
- A general 1,525 euro allowance for a single person and 3,050 euros for a married couple,
- A tax credit equal to 50% of total income, including income from share-based savings schemes, for up to 115 euros for a single person or 230 euros for a couple.
Shareholders have access to the various publications providing them with information on the Group's life and earnings:
- Financial press releases published in the press
- Annual report
These documents are available from the company on request.
Go to the Downloads section under Finance to download our latest annual reports (only available in French).